Jota+ One Connector is a plugin to connect Jota+ with Microsoft OneDrive.
Install this plugin then you can activate the connectivity to OneDrive of Jota+.
This app only connect to OneDrive server.
Jota+ One Connector includes Microsoft SkyDrive SDK for Android.
- You can't save a file on the root directory.
You should save under /Documents directory.
- You can't save a file with illegal extension.
You should name standard extension like .txt.
- Connector added '.bak' to filename of backup file.
aaa.txt -> aaa.bak.txt
I recommend to check off the backup option.
This app needs Jota+ and Jota+★PRO-KEY.
How to use connector.
- Touch 'Open' on the toolbar then file browser will open.
- Click Jota+ icon on the top-left corner then click "Settings-Storage".
- Select one which you want and install a connector.
- Log in to the connector.
- Again open the drawer.
- Click the name of the connector.
- Browse directory on the file system.
- Open a file.
Don't use explorer apps.
Jota+ One Connector is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-03-04. The program can be installed on Android.
Jota+ One Connector (version 1.09) has a file size of 279.97 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 250 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.